Page 1 of 5
Toyota Pickup Projects \  under construction 94 toy ex cab

under construction 94 toy ex cab

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 5261
replies 40
following 15

4alluh8trs   +1y
well im starting my build thread of my truck so everyone can see what we are doing i will get more pics tomorrow when i go to the shop
post photo
post photo
lotoy86   +1y
im diggin man looks good
4alluh8trs   +1y
thanks man i have new pictures of it at the shop where its getting bagged but they are to large to upload and i cant figure out how to shrink them so ill put up more when i get them
stll2hi   +1y
Try for the picture shrinking. All you do is upload, then save the new smaller picture and post that. Works great.
smctoy   +1y
nice truck & you can also use to help with your pics!
baha   +1y
Clean truck! I really like that color on that body style toyota. You can also host pics in your gallery space on this site to make it even easier

just click on the Gallery link in the menu and click on -> your album -> add items
layedout72   +1y
i've probably told you this before, but I lived in wilkesboro for like 4 years or so. nice area. nice truck too btw.
4alluh8trs   +1y
hey bump how long ago did u live in wilkes.....thanks for the comments on the truck guys it will be lookin even better in a couple of weeks when it airs out for the first time
layedout72   +1y
geez it's been probably....16 or 17 years man. I remember it though. I'm just 21.
4alluh8trs   +1y
o ok i didnt know how long ago it was