threads
Page 2 of 5
Toyota Pickup Projects \  92 Bagged surf!!!

92 Bagged surf!!!

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 5672
replies 40
following 17

lux boy   +1y
ok...chassis is near complete!!! and had a change of plan with the body...picked up a 1991 2 door surf (rare as) so will now be using that body

thread post photo

thread post photo
lux boy   +1y
Got some paint layed down on my cando arms just to get an idea of the Marble black and silver came up heaps nice
thread post photo

thread post photo
lux boy   +1y
ok, some more progress!! All the engine plastics are now painted black with a gold pearl and all the alloy cleaned up and tappit covers a matallic silver!! Looks amazing with the braided lines also got my fuel cell made up which completes the fuel system
thread post photo

thread post photo

NOW FOR THE 70MM BODYDROP!!!!!!!!!!!!1
cajuntaco   +1y
That is awesome! Do you know anyplace over there i can get the interior parts like Dash, gauge bezel, A/C vents to convert to RHD that would ship to US?
kris@thehoffmangroup   +1y
Nice. I will be watching this thread closely.
lux boy   +1y

I would be willing to get most of those parts to you......although a dash is pretty large and would cost a far bit in postage from aus! As for the gauge bezels, acc vents ect....I come by them every weekend while at the wreckers and can get them dirt cheap as well! Come to think of it i have a far bit of that stuff laying in the shed, if you pay the postage they are yours...free! Send me a pm with what you are after exactly and i'll help you out where i can

Jacko
lux boy   +1y

HAHAH kris! I was the one that contacted you on minitruckin.com.au about the button switches and ride height controller.......small world!!!

Also got some gussets laser cut and made for in between the tube under the cab........just because no one will see it doesn't mean you shouldn't pay close attention to all aspects of the build!!
thread post photo
xtotalanarcoix   +1y
"Also got some gussets laser cut and made for in between the tube under the cab........just because no one will see it doesn't mean you shouldn't pay close attention to all aspects of the build!! "

so true!

I have actually had some people give me crap about having laser cut gussets where they will never be seen on my truck. I love when you find stuff like that, it lets you know it was built with pride, and that they werent taking shortcuts.
lux boy   +1y
hahaha..cool!! Someone who finally understands my ways!! i have been given crap also but like i say to them...."its my ride..." hahah
lux boy   +1y
got a bit more done this weekend!!

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo