Page 1 of 1
Northeast \  Butrys booty bash 4. fri feb 5th

Butrys booty bash 4. fri feb 5th

Northeast Events
views 1921
replies 7
following 3

tenagator   +1y
once again the friday feb 5th 2010 before ECBN sat feb 6th 2010 held at gentlemans club 10 in wilkes barre Pa
mark you calendars now and make the ecbn weekend start on friday. from 9pm till 5am.
for those who have been there in the past know its a awesome time. so dont miss it this year. goin to work on some ideas for this year maybe some contests for gf,wives etc. hell maybe even for the guys to. and suggestions are welcomed.
if a strip club isnt your thing dont worry, you dont gotta watch any t&a nor sit at the stage. its much more than that. the room is big enough and filled enough to bs with people all night long. dont let the strip club idea stop you from coming out and partying and having a blast.
more info to come. maybe a dvd showing all night if i can get someone to release it, and word is KIK will be there again.
it is byob, or liquor but again kegs will be on hand. any items brought will be placed on the table in coolers and shared with everyone as long as your ok with that idea.if not keep your bottle on you, 3 years we did it and it went well.
18 to enter 21 to drink. strictly enforced.
$10 at the door to the club and the backroom is a donation of $5 but you all know how that works already.
tenagator   +1y
host hotel info Quality inn and fairfield marriott
at each hotel listed below this applies
Cut-Off Date: Reservations received after January 15, 2010 will be provided on a space available basis, but will still honor the group rate.
Complimentary continental breakfast served from 6:30-9:30am daily.
the breaksfast is pretty good she explained what they have.
i have at each hotel 40 rooms reserved 30 double bed 10 single bed.
of course if more rooms are need they have and you still get the rates listed up until sat. feb 6th.
the fairfield is brand new and the quailty inn has just been renovated. quality inn has refrigerators and microwave in each room.
they are located next to each other and tgi fridays is there as well. a bp gas station across the street, the wyoming valley mall, shopping, all kinds of food places etc.
club 10 is 5 minutes away from the hotels and chackos is less than 15 away.
Quality inn(it was the holiday inn) double or single bed room is $55 a night!
fairfield marriot is $74 a night
again these hotels are next to each other and tgi fridays.
please call these numbers to reserve
Quality inn 570-824-8901
Fairfield at 570-208-4455
you must say you are reserveing for the "east coast bowling nationls" to receive theses rates
resurrection   +1y
THERE!!! With Test Tube shots in hand!
tenagator   +1y
thank you jess!
dont forget to book your rooms early!
tenagator   +1y
remember its $10 at the front door, normally $15 without any alcohol. please bring a copy of the flyer guys, it makes its easier for you and the club. BUT if you forget jus tell them your there for the BBBash . the flyer is also a better count for who shows up, i try to keep track. when you get back to the vip room its a $5 donation, im sure you all understand how it works.that will make up the 15. then the room is yours to drink anything there.
also. as far as you bringing energy drinks/soda. they sell them there, and wont let you bring it in. soooo umm you may want to hide yours in a cooler at the bottom, under ice, catch my drift? otherwise they wont be letting you bring it in. anything else is a go. NO NEED FOR CUPS i supply them free and yours wont and cant be used so leave them home please.
northerntoy   +1y
Yep the canadians will be there again since it is a tradition for us
tenagator   +1y
one month away!
Page 1 of 1