Page 1 of 1
Northeast \  Backwoods Bash

Backwoods Bash

Northeast Events
views 1931
replies 8
following 4

alteredimage   +1y
Here are the flyers for the show post any Questions you may have.

nismorgan   +1y
Since i had nothing to do, i felt like i should attend this show, only about an hour away...so why not. Not as good as last year, but still alot of nice lookin trucks. got some pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

all in all a good event, had some fun with the non car related competions. wing eating competion FTW, and stand on one leg competition...meh, coulda got a winch, but why would i want one anyway. I just wanted to see how long i could last on one leg...aperantly about 20 minutes
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i love that grille in the white sonoma.. never seen one like that before. and what's on thehood of the black 'yota??
nismorgan   +1y

the sonoma was nice. and as for the black yota...its a hole, motor dosnt quite make it, so its a hole lol
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
oh.. haha. couldn't tell. looked like something was plugging it. wish i could've been there.. no big shows around here.. none with minitrucks.. =/
nismorgan   +1y
yeah, pretty much the same around here, this is really it...alot of shows around here are just car shows, and a bunch of hondas show up, pretty lame. only a couple minitrucks, or hydro caddys show up.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
i'd love to see a juiced caddy. only older caddy's around here are on 24"s or bigger. haha.
nismorgan   +1y
good friend of mine was there, old caddy with hydros, he 3 wheels it EVERYWHERE.....its got 14" daytons, its pretty sick lol
northerntoy   +1y
Tat's my toyota the blue one and the 2 other nissan are my friends who drove down with me from Canada
Page 1 of 1