Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Slave Cylinder

Slave Cylinder

General Discussion
views 1354
replies 4
following 4

ustarin   +1y
Would a new slave give me a stiffer pedal? The reason i ask is because i got my flywheel resurfaced and a clutch kit and the pedal is really easy to push in and on my 94 toyota the clutch has some stiffness to it and i can let some pedal out and the truck doesnt take off right away and on my 91 its like right off the floor and its gone haha ive never had a new clutch so is that just the new feel? Thanks
m_i_zombie   +1y
Actually it sounds like its not bled out all the way. Just bleed it a little more and it should match up to your other one.
holcombe347   +1y
my 88 clutch pedal is pretty soft.. i love it. my buddy has a 92 though; his pedal is pretty stiff. everything is new on mine though from the clutch itself to the slave cylinder and master cylinder. i would think with the clutch kit it would make it stiffer though. like quinn said, i would try bleeding the clutch.
Antique65   +1y
After market clutch pressure plates can sometime have stronger springs, hence the harder feel under the pedal. If it is working OK this is probably the reason.
Page 1 of 1