Page 1 of 3
Isuzu \  tubular control arms for 1990 isuzu

tubular control arms for 1990 isuzu

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1658
replies 20
following 16

copssuck   +1y
im looking for tubular control arms for my 90 isuzu its bagged and when its lifted all the way the control arm hits the bagmount i seen an isuzu at showfest with 20 and it had tubular control arms i asked him where he got them and he was an asshole he told me they were stock. does anyone know where to get them im also looking for a good place to get a lambo style door kit thanks
railin93   +1y
Edited: 9/17/2009 2:48:38 PM by railin93

no one makes tubulars for the 'zu right now...called AIM, Belltech, CanDo, and a few other smaller companies...none are building nor have plans to build either...guess we are on our own for these...i'm thinking about building a set of uppers and lowers for my '90 S/C...let you  guys know whats up here in the near future!
idrgbdy   +1y
over 5.5 years ago. FAIL hahahhaaa jk man.
jusdizzle88   +1y
there is a place that makes them....cant remember who it is though. i do know that they are reDONKulously priced and making some would be the best bet. there is also a way to modify the stock control arms. cut em out, flip 'em and flop 'em. the drivers side will be upside down on the passenger side and vise versa.
hess   +1y

contact Tre5 (jeremy) from the Hydroholics crew, he might be able to make you some for the right price.  i am not sure but its a good place to try.  tell em Hess sent ya
idrgbdy   +1y
try grunion fabrication. i think i just seen a photo of tubulars on their facebook page.
idrgbdy   +1y
actually it was can-do specialties........  

jestermetalwerx   +1y

dallas horod parts makes them there pretty cool installed  a couple of sets fit real good 
layed521   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by copssuck... im also looking for a good place to get a lambo style door kit thanks---------------------------------------------

low_isuzu   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by CHUBBZ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by copssuck... im also looking for a good place to get a lambo style door kit thanks---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------- x2
post photo