Page 3 of 7
Max Projects \  1990 Mighty Max project, HYDROHOLICS.NET

1990 Mighty Max project, HYDROHOLICS.NET

Max Projects
views 11503
replies 62
following 12

tre5   +1y
The bushings didn't show up today, so I just set the stuff in place to give you an idea of what it will look like when bolted and welded in place. I know it's not perfectly straight, it is just sitting there. I also, finally, got the front end all finished up with the cylinders in place.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
qballd50   +1y
Its Looking Sweeter and Sweeter as the Days Go By!!!
Keep It Up Buddy!
tre5   +1y
cantilever is done...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
oh shit tre5s back at it again... man this build is titties..... love the rims and the rear set-up
tre5   +1y
Got the front tubs/ firewall clearancing in. I also installed the a/c stuff as the truck didnt have it when we purchased it. I also moved the wiring around a little. There is a pic of one of the new holes in the low area of the firewall. Maybe I can get it going up and down by the end of the weekend???
thread post photo

thread post photo
tre5   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
qballd50   +1y
So When Do You Expect To Be Completed By?
Your Truck is a work of art!!!
tre5   +1y
Got the intake box and tubing all done. I also made the rear gas tank mount. All the hydraulics are wired and ready to go, just waiting on hardlines. The big step today was I got the truck running again!!!
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
Man that looks awesome, I'm a fan of your builds. Nice work and you explain the photos
tre5   +1y
getting close. Maybe driving it tomorrow??? The inside is 90% sealed up. I need to make the last piece for the driveshaft tunnel. The brakes are all done. The driveshaft has the Toyota end on it. The intake is welded and installed. Lastly the steering is done as well. Just need to finish up 2 more hardlines and bleed the brakes.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo