heres my current pics

Max Projects
views 6082
replies 38
following 21

karskustoms   +1y
kool truck like the hood keep it up
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
how much of a B'D did you do?.......did you z the frame....if so how much....nice work man
honlude   +1y
been awhile since i posted any pics

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
slow50   +1y
your bed looks awsome. do you have any pics of how you raised the bed floor? i wanted to do that to mine but didnt know where to start and i hate welding thin sheet metal. looks alot cleaner.
93mjtriton   +1y
looks awesome man, cant wait to see when its painted
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
hey looking great...you have any updates..

i was wondering if you could shed some light on raising the bed floor.

and whats your rear set up look like....your truck is a bit of a mystery...
either way it looks good man....keep it up
honlude   +1y
ReaR set up is pretty simple , it's just 4link , standard bridge , just did the bare minimal notch needed , welded box tubing to factory bed mounts to raise bed up to clear notch aprox 4 inches mounted bed on truck , then I sectioned 6 -6.5 inches out of inner bed walls , and front wall , cut across rear bed floor close to back , once all cut bed sides drop and weld all back together , then I made filler panels to weld in to smooth inner bed walls , as easy as I made that sound I did alot of measuring and double measuring to get exact measurements , I even had to notch alittle of the inner bed rails to allow the wheel tubs to fit in place . Shaved gas door and relocated to bed floor with stock gas door , added a grant rear combo and that's where Im at today . Hope this helps
Truck it for sale , 2600 come and get it save yourself the hard work
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
thanks for the info....i wish i could buy it, but i am more of a build it yourself type of guy..check out my thread..Project mighty simple..

i got mine z'd, lca's, custom uca mounts, about ready to do the body drop (my second one)-- redoing my back half and link set up. ordering parts this weekend....yay for me..

thats one nice truck you got buddy.....if you still have it.

oh and was there drop spindles on the front...

thanks, ,kenny
rickdees   +1y
Love the box, it looks so much cleaner (IMO). This was very simple on the first gen with removable side panels (which can be reused). Looks good!