Page 2 of 4
Max Projects \  heres my current pics

heres my current pics

Max Projects
views 6083
replies 38
following 21

honlude   +1y
Thanks , yea that's the truck from va, lol still has the va inspection stickers , it def needed a complete overhaul
maxxinn   +1y
cool deal ...im diggin the bubble on the hood is that from a eclipse?
honlude   +1y
Thanks , yea I like the look and it's serves a good purpose letting me shut hood without dropping engine down
honlude   +1y
2 picks of new wheels on truck

thread post photo

thread post photo
zmand50   +1y
Damn my friend. You have one amazing truck. I just bought an 86 D50. Just put a new motor in it with a new dual fly weber carb. Sucks the gas. ha But everything you have done to your is what I had planned for mine. ha
And your is amazing, but I have one question. The only thing I am having troubles with is suspensions. I wanna drop the hell out of it. I am getting air bags but can't afford it yet. What did you do?
Zack
texasfittys   +1y
thats pretty dang sweet man, i never really liked that style of wheels till now. they look frickin sweet on a slammed mighty, what size are they? was thinkin bout doin a body drop on my truck but im to damn fat and big to be taking valuable space away haha so ill just bad it and lay frame
honlude   +1y
here is some current pics from today , just got hood all done , welded in eclipse hood bubble
the wheels are weld 17 inch , need to get diff lugs so i can put center caps on
truck in bagged , bodydropped , drop spindles

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
92slammedmitsu   +1y
looks good craig...is it traditional BDed?
honlude   +1y
Yep just a traditional body drop
uncanymitsu   +1y
Nice work!