Page 1 of 2
Max Interior \  door popers

door popers

Max Interior Max Tech
views 2208
replies 10
following 3

nate10   +1y
has any 1 tryed using door unlock motors out of a car from a junk yard insted of buying a kit?
droppedmitsu   +1y
Haven't heard of anyone doing that but why not buy door poppers? Thy aren't expensive and its better to just do it right the first time
droppedmitsu   +1y
Actually someone asked about this on another site im on, here's the link:
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
a buddy of mine did this..i dont know which ones he used but they started sticking and burnt out after about a year and a half. It was his daily and used alot...

i would recommend buying the kit and saving future problems, the time on redoing it, etc...

never know when they quit working at the wrong time..
nate10   +1y
i mean anybody can buy a kit an do almost anything to your truck with kits y not make it 1 of a kind? an i was looking at pick n pull i think the 1s on 80s cameros an 90s chevy pick ups work the best they r pretty strong an very easy to find and also very easy to wire up
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
i dont do kits that much myself but in this case i would ...just because i have seen alot of what you are planning on doing fail in short time...but good luck man keep us posted
droppedmitsu   +1y
Exactly, Im all for the built not bought state of mind and all that but in some cases it is perfectly fine to buy a kit, and this would be one of them.
nate10   +1y
i got some out of a 96 chevy truck ima try to put them in this weeknd. they have to be drilled out of the truck at pick in pull cuz they have rivits an they where all free was there any mm that came with power locks? i was looking for a lock/unlock switch i could put somewhere in the dash or hide it somewhere any ideas? an they came from a chevy no such thing as failing with a gm logo on them
droppedmitsu   +1y

hahaha lmao.

No, no mighty max's came stock with power locks or windows, although monteros did
baggedbmy93mazda   +1y
every set my buddy had ..he had three sets in three different vehicles...they were from chevy's..they all had problems within a year.

in this situation built not bought really doesnt apply...nothing is being built. just using a bunch of stuff from another vehicle...

good luck let us know how it turns out......