Page 1 of 2
Max Interior \  What seats you running?

What seats you running?

Max Interior Max Tech
views 5068
replies 16
following 15

ryan4dc   +1y
Currently got the bench seat in my 89 mm but got some 1g eclipse seats on the side as well as 99 integra gsr leather seats.

Tring to keep people active.
slow50   +1y
i got ek civic seats in mine i lowered them so they sit really low but now i miss my bench seat.
sparkey_sti   +1y
Hunsaker Full suspension/memory foam racing seats Was gonna be a little off-road buggy till i threw the rod

And miss my bench seat? PSH! Whatever! I hate that stupid thing! Maybe if it were bench, but split for seperate motion...
ryan4dc   +1y
Nice. Had some mixed feelings about taking out the bench because my brothers are kinda young and are nit of age yet to ride in the bed. Then again that's the joy of multiple cars. Anyone try out the ad about the custom seat belts?
qballd50   +1y
I've Got Factory Buckets in mine. I'll Try to get a picture and post it!
93mjtriton   +1y
ive got autotech black racing seats
rjseven77   +1y
Ive got 2 factory buckets in mine but Im lookin for a bench... If anyone is willing to part I would make them a sweet deal for it
hott sauce   +1y
1997 honda accord seats
mightymouse   +1y

PM sent!
mitsuman92   +1y
I'm running Isuzu Rodeo seats in mine. They bolt up almost perfectly. You just gotta fix up a spacer for the inner sides and drill a hole or to and your done. And they look pretty good too. The seats are the same as a Honda Passport and one or two other suv's but I can't remember. I think some extended cab Isuzu trucks had em to but I aint for sure on that one.