Page 1 of 1
Max Interior \  Power Door Lock kit

Power Door Lock kit

Max Interior Max Tech
views 1474
replies 4
following 3

dagonicc   +1y
Does anyone have a suggestion for a Power door lock kit with keyless entry? I want to add one to my '95 MM. There are many options out there with a range of prices, but I'm hoping someone can suggest some brands that they have had luck with or steer me away from some garbage.

Thanks.
capev86   +1y
forgive me.....but power locks are kinda redundant on a 2 door when you can easily reach across and hit the button. power windows might be handy but i really don't see the need to go to the trouble of adding them on our mini trucks.
sleeps   +1y
You reach across and hit the button from the outside when walking? Smooth. I would like some info on this swap too, if anyone has done it. Keyless entry is a nice feature.
dagonicc   +1y
I'm looking at it as more of a safety issue for my daughter when she is walking to the truck. I would like for her to be able to get into the truck quickly.
hyphybishi   +1y
i say jus add sum door poppers in there..wit a button on da inside an one to ur xtra channel on ur alarm so u can open it from the inside or outside..easy to install and affordable..lol
Page 1 of 1