Page 1 of 2
Max Interior \  Help plz.

Help plz.

Max Interior Max Tech
views 1619
replies 11
following 5

castaneda8   +1y
Ok so I was putting bondo on my d50 and when I put everything back together my tail lights did'nt work. The blinkers, brake lights, and lights did'nt work. I changed all the bulbs and everything works but the lights. So when I turn my headlights on nothing comes on in the back. Everything else works but that. Any ideas?
iammotorsports   +1y
there should be a junction if wires either behind the rollpan or bumper on the bed that might have lost its ground or unplugged,relay,fuse?
castaneda8   +1y
I will check it out tomorro morning when there is light. That's what I was thinking but wasn't to sure. I hope thats it. Thanks again. I'll let you know if that is the case tomorrow.
insanemitsu   +1y
check the fuses sounds like you popped a fuse.
ryan4dc   +1y
The one clip on the framerail on the passenger side? What did you work on?
castaneda8   +1y
I was doing bondo work around the taillights and just took them off and let the wire dangle but inside. Than primered around there and hooked it back up and it didn't work.
ryan4dc   +1y
Could be a fuse then. Check em all?
ryan4dc   +1y
Id grab a volt meter or a test light and start at the tail lights first. Then move to the clip on the framerail on the passenger side under the bed. should be over the exhaust pipe exit I think. havent had one for a while so not too sure about it. Did you paint the clip by accident?
qballd50   +1y

That Is What I Was Thinking, About Painting the Clip Where the Lights Plug In At!
castaneda8   +1y
Yes. That is also what I was thinking. Im thinking I'm going to buy some of that cleaner and a swab and just completelely clean it up. Than see if it works. If not than I will grab the meter and start from the back going forward. I did see some primer though so that could be the case. Hope so. lol, You know....This website is very cool. All you guys are so layed back and helpful. Havn't been on a forum like this for a while. Very glad I could find it. Thanks so much. I will update you guys on the scenerio later. Thanks again.