Page 1 of 2
Max Interior \  Looking For Buckets

Looking For Buckets

Max Interior Max Tech
views 2355
replies 10
following 4

castaneda8   +1y
I konw they are hard to come by. Please if anybody has bucket seats here in oregon or anywhere and are wanting to sell let me know. Or if anybody knows of anything that I can do. I hate bench seats.
vac-townmitz   +1y
do you have a bench a ave some camaro buckets
vac-townmitz   +1y
ha i have i meant
castaneda8   +1y
Yes I have a bench but it's not in perfect condition. Do those camero buckets have mitsu mounts? As in bolt right up?
vac-townmitz   +1y
can i see a pic? and you just have to drill a couple holes into the floor board its really easy
castaneda8   +1y
Id rather not drill any holes man. I dont want to do that. Thats what I did to my old truck and I sold it for that reason. Because nothing was done correctly. Thanks though.
ryan4dc   +1y
Check out some auto recycle yards, shouldn't be too expensive for a set of buckets. oem buckets or eclipse seats or something.
vac-townmitz   +1y
you pretty much have to drill some holes for any bucket seats there are no seats are just gonna automattically fit where your bench went so i dont no what to tell you.i wanted a pic cuz i woul be down to trade if it was in good enough condition i want my bench back. my seats are bad ass and u sound like you don no what your talkin about because a couple of small holes have no effect on anything so good luck d h
castaneda8   +1y
Well it's you who sounds like they dont know what they are talking about. There are already pre drilled holes on the trucks. Maybe I wasn't clear but I want d50 buckets not anyother buckets. So NO! you dont have to drill holes for most buckets. If you take the time you can fab up mounts or take 4 bench seat mounts ant do it that way. That is what I'd rather do and that is what I'm going to do. Thanks anyway. Sorry I just detected a hint of attitude from you just because I dont want to drill holes on my truck. We all have our likes and dislikes and drilling a hole on the floor board is'nt one of my likes. Thanks anyways.
skittle   +1y
Yes I am bringing this back from the dead,

I have a smoking deal on some 92 leather 300zx seats that I'll be putting in. Now only need the power to go with the sporty seats.