Page 2 of 3
Max Exterior \  Ugly Mirrors

Ugly Mirrors

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 5509
replies 20
following 12

dragaholic   +1y
I am gonna go to the mitsu dealership on monday and make em order me some if they can. Look at em and say "I DONT CARE HOW OLD THESE TRUCKS ARE I WANT EM NOW!"
baggedmitsu   +1y
i was talking about this to another NO REGRETS member with a mitsu and he says hes buddy as an 87 model with them on them...lol. he said the truck has the ugly chrome mirrors on them so he thinks its a sport model option. i hope you find some.
nvrdoned50   +1y
hey, ive got a sport and ima keep my mirror covers and just weld the holes up and not run mirrors.
ausmitz   +1y
Allmost all the mitsu's in aus come with the door mount mirrors with the plastic covers for the corner and two piece opening door glass. It is rare to see them with one piece door glass and corner mount mirrors over here.
ausmitz   +1y

Dude if you want I could probably get some from a wrecking yard over here and send them over to you if you have no luck with the dealership.
baggedmitsu   +1y
hey you got some covers ill take some. I just went to three junk yards looking for some and had no luck....the mitsubishi recylcers in nor cal dont have any either. so yeah ill take some if you got em...hit me up
notsolowmitz   +1y
i just put some from a sentra car. it does the job and there not as bulky as the oe.
doordrgnd50   +1y
If anyone comes across any of the covers ill take a set. Thanks a lot!
laidmits   +1y
A BUDDY OF MINE HAD AN '87 A FEW YEARS AGO AND HE PUT ON SOME EARLY '90'S TOYOTA COROLA(IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY). THEY FIT ALMOST PERFECT ON THE DOOR.
nimbly   +1y
Is this what you guys are talking about? These are on my 79' D-50. I think I want to shave all the chrome, go over it with some dark primer after I fix the holes, and have the only chrome be those chromed steel 4x4 rims, and the mirrors from a 240z on the bottom. The chrome mirrors are from zcarparts.com.