Page 1 of 3
Max Exterior \  Ugly Mirrors

Ugly Mirrors

Max Exterior Max Tech
views 5505
replies 20
following 12

mightymits   +1y
what has everybody done if anything about our unsightly mirrors?
anonymous   +1y
Shaved them. And then I decided I wanted mirrors, so now I just got the mounts. Will be replacing them with some kind of mirrors, just dont know exactly what I want to do yet.
mightymits   +1y
thats my fear, i thought about shaving them but figured i would look for some different ones before i took em off.
mazm   +1y
i have seen people use billet motorcycle mirrors, looks damn good and clean!!!
whatisit   +1y
Shaved then mounted aftermarket Harley mirrors.
dragaholic   +1y
I am gonna copy shane...lol
baggedmitsu   +1y
One day i was at the scrap yard picking at a mitsu for parts when i noticed that it was an early sport model. it had mirrors mounted on the doors...it was really weird. but what i noticed next was that it had facotory covers to cover where the mirrors normally go...so if you look at my truck in the features (since i cant post pics, cause i dont know how) you can see that they appear to be shaved.

when i drove to shows i mounted my mirrors stock then i would place the covers on there. Ive never seen anybody else do this. the other thing is that ive looked hard over and over for more covers but havent been able to find some.

when i did run mirrors i used stock mounts but put mazda mirrors on the mounts since there smaller and mount easy.
baggedmitsu   +1y
id also like to add that i have seen others trucks driving with those covers so it wasnt a one time deal...as a matter of fact my uncle has an 87 sport with the mirror covers but he wont come off of them. LOL i try and look for them on junked trucks.
dragaholic   +1y
Interesting, I have never seen these covers, I know on mazdas some of the cheap models had one mirror cover on the passenger side so I was hoping mitsubishi did the same thing. LOL. I gotta find some now.Thanks Ernie
anonymous   +1y
Didnt know that either. Good to know though.