Page 2 of 4
Ranger Projects \  Bodydropping my Ranger 56K shall perish

Bodydropping my Ranger 56K shall perish

Ranger Projects
views 7787
replies 31
following 13

22below   +1y
that is a cool steerin wheel...man thats a lot of pics...im waitin for the pics of the wheels tuckin!...looks good...
rhodyranger   +1y
looks sick. I can't wait to see it all back together!
scrp1day   +1y
damn that looks so good! i cant wait to see it all together and throwin sparks!
dranged1   +1y
man that looks good. it will be sick when your rollin'. I want to bodydrop mine, but cost way to much.
thread post photo
dranged1   +1y
did you have to Z your front crossmember before you body dropped it?
msturg   +1y

Yeah, I'm going to Indy definetly, always a good time.

It is a BAD steering wheel, I love it. I ordered the adapter from Lecarra but she said they were on a 4-6 week lead time

That diamond plate has been on there for years, lol. It does get a little warm sometimes but never too bad.

I didn't have to Z the frame but I definetly wanted to. It kept me from having a huge uneven traditional bodydrop.

I have some more updates, give me a sec to find the pics.
msturg   +1y
thread post photo

Anybody want some old nasty carpet?
thread post photo

And like I have always said, you can't have a minitruck without some hot glue, lol.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Can you tell it's a traditional?
thread post photo

thread post photo
msturg   +1y
Before
thread post photo

After
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

It's fully welded, not just tacked and halfwelded like in the pics. I just need to come back once I get it up in the air and cap the bottom and throw another gusset on the bottom too.
msturg   +1y
btw, anybody know if I can rotate the sending unit? I would like to point the line hookups more towards the frame, not the back of the truck, lol.
minitrukinranger   +1y
You can turn it 180 degrees and point it toward the cab. Can't do a 90 because you have to have enough room for the fuel gauge arm to swing up and down