Page 2 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  convert 93-97 to look like 98-00

convert 93-97 to look like 98-00

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3116
replies 13
following 5

baha   +1y
I wouldn't buy them man if you really want a 98-2000 body style I'm sure you could find one for around 2 grand. It sounds like a good idea but in the end you will probably end up spending more money buying all the parts you need for the conversion then if you sold the extra parts from the extra truck. Bodydropped85 pretty much covered everything you will need, but you will also need the front frame bumper mounts, modify the wiring, and maybe replacing the radiator.

Did you take any pictures of the trucks? Usually the bed and tailgate are hot items if they are in good shape.
dougy_fresh   +1y
i haven't even seen them yet.....my brother found them at a car lot and he is taking me to look at them in the morning.....

the front end really doesn't look to bad on 93-97's, its just the lack of cab room that makes me wish they were newer...o well, my brother has a set of fosgate 10's that would fit between a set of bucket seats if i put some in it, so i guess i might do that....
baha   +1y
that's cool, so your really into audio? I thought is was pretty cool when I was younger then one day I put 3 12s in my truck and that got it out of my system pretty quick lol
dougy_fresh   +1y
DEFINATELY into audio.....

i would rather have a vehicle that is all stock with a monster system than baged/bodydropped with no system.....