Page 2 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  almost got my rollpan and gas door finished

almost got my rollpan and gas door finished

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 4119
replies 16
following 12

i h8 hites   +1y
yeah i plan on tryin to make scrapefest, and hopefully the tag will b int he gate and the ranger will b in paint. but who knows, if its not ill just go and not show, what about the rest of yall?
msturg   +1y
what did you use to secure the pan there?
i h8 hites   +1y
well the metal tabs on that connected the bed to the outer fenders i cut down a little bit but not much. i used those to weld to the bcak of the pan so it would give it some support. then i made some brackets that woudl put the bedsides really close to the pan and glassed the back of that to fill in the gaps. took fusor to the back too. a little fibral layed across the front to finish off the gap and add some strength, then the bondo was applied and sanded. this was my first time doin anything like this, so we will see how it turns out. in my opinion shavin the gas cap was more of a pain than this
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Looks good man.....Im thinking about rolling up to scrapefest....dunno if Ill bring the yota or the ranger or ride withsomeone but I think I might cruise on up there
grantkustoms   +1y
looks good, I am going to use one of these for the website.
Matt
i h8 hites   +1y
appreciate the comments fellas. use the pics anywhere doesnt matter to me, ill put some up when its painted but that mite b a little while
scrp1day   +1y
lookin tits!