Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  almost got my rollpan and gas door finished

almost got my rollpan and gas door finished

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 4115
replies 16
following 12

i h8 hites   +1y
i recently ordered a splash rollpan from grant kustoms and finally got time to start puttin it on. actually sux to b 3 hours from ur truck when ur at school and tryin to actually find time to work on it, but ive tried my best. me and my boy dub are tryin to get it done at least in primer for Acro's show but we will see how that goes. here are some pics of the gas door and the rollpan install....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

and heres one of my bedside with one of my sister's wheels up under it...wish it would look this good
thread post photo
draginassranger   +1y
i like the new wheels better than the old ones. looking good man.
snooptodd   +1y
lookin good, can't wait to see it done
spngr311   +1y
Yeah, that looks good. I need to still do that to my truck (the shaved gas door).
baha   +1y
looking good man
drgitfgt   +1y
looks good so far! keep up the good work. I'll have new pictures of mine tonight so as soon as I get home from the shop I'll upload them and post them if you guys wanna see!
i h8 hites   +1y
well this weekend i got alot of work done to the ranger. with the help of a couple friends the rollpan turned out pretty good. i didnt have enough money to get the plate welded in or get it painted but we managed to mold it in b4 i had to bring it back to school. dont laugh at the ghetto license plate holder, i guess it does the job. i also threw in a pic of my boys nissan...enjoy
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
96rangerxlt   +1y
looks good.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
looks killer.. my bed should be looking similar shortly... allong with my fenders and doors... once these bags r all done the body is under construction... good thing that cant keep the splash off the road for 4 months!
baha   +1y
hey are you going to scrapefest?