front end for my Ranger

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 6785
replies 16
following 12

bodydropped85   +1y
put an 06 front end on it.
ministunter   +1y
im still lookin for range rover headlamps for mine, i foudn the fenders and grille , the bumper ima do a edge gfront bumper just finding the headlights chepaer than 40a Piece is pretty difficult
dirty   +1y

heres mine with xplorer clip.
eventually it will get the chrome stuff up front
ministunter   +1y
did u use a ranger hood n that or did u use a explorer hood . but it looks sick
dougy_fresh   +1y
i have a question.....

they say you have to use the top section of the explorer fenders and the bottom of the ranger fenders with the explorer clip....

is it because of the body line? are the door "arcs" the same from ranger-explorer?

what if you were to shave the body line on the doors/bed? would the fornt clip fit then?

i know where a 95+ explorer is at thats being parted out and i could prolly get the front clip pretty cheap
96rangerxlt   +1y
several parts of the ranger fender and different from the explorer. first, the curve for the headlight is different for an explorer. you have to cut out the headlight area on the explorer fender and graft it onto the ranger fender. the top of the fender is also shaped differently than an explorer. if you plan on running a ranger hood it will line up fine with the wiper cowl and fenders, but it won't match the grill. if you run an explorer hood, it will match the grill but the shape will not match the fenders or the wiper cowl. alot of people just seem to run a ranger hood even though it doesn't line up with the grill. no matter what, you will have to graft in the curved part for the headlights.
96rangerxlt   +1y
also, you will have to modify the core support for the header panel to bolt on.