where to get shaved door kit

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3548
replies 22
following 9

tiger   +1y
Who, you?
bodydropped85   +1y

the auto loc kit doesnt use relays, the SPAL kit does.but the kit doenst come with them haha. the spal kit is cake to hook up, just like a cd player. + - and ignition. wire up the relays hooke up the solenoids and waaala. done.id get a 35lb kit. also poppers are extra and not nessary really.
baha   +1y
actually the auto loc kit uses relays to, one for each solenoid, the autoloc relay harness is pretty clean to
bodydropped85   +1y
o ok didnt know that.
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y

Yeah it's a nice harness. Already has the fuses inline too if Im not mistaken.
AUTOLOC SVPRO3 8 Channel 35lb
remote shaved door kit
includes 2 remotes, 2 35lb
solenoids, mounting hardware &
wiring

$155Shipped

scrp1day   +1y
i got the autoloc and mounted it horizontally after warnings and have had no problems that werent human error. i juts wish i had a remote starter on it and an alarm anone kknow if thats an add on module on their?
You should be able to add the alarm painlessly. I believe you just tap a wire into your alarm and add a relay in line with that. Im not to technical with alarms. Actually I stay away from them.
I can get deals on the steller alarms. I just have to get prices on them.
noclue   +1y

my husband wants a manual back up for our anniversary.. where would i get one thats gonna be dependable? i'm not getting some shoddy peice .. we just had an incident with that kind of crap. but it was one of the buttons