Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Motorized Flip Down License Plates

Motorized Flip Down License Plates

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 1489
replies 10
following 7

spngr311   +1y
I am thinking of redoing my roll pan with a smooth one (with the curve). I was wondering how good the flip down license plate brackets are. Also, how well do they work? How reliable are they?
scrp1day   +1y
ive seen them and ive seen them work really well but ive been told that the slide ones work way better. u know the ones that go on top and slide into the bed.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i like the slide ones a lot.. but not for the price
baha   +1y
you complain about the price of things to much cj
tiffany   +1y

thats cause he has me (and no job!)......muahahahahaha!
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y

haha... Tiffs a lil right with the no job thing I gotta be cheap! But I am also being sensible! How many people REALLY wanna pay $500 to have thier license plate move up and down... its almost as insane as the $800+ universal lambo kit! Maybe after one of the 100 places I HAVE applied for calls me back i wont be so 'cheap' so to say
baha   +1y
haha good luck man, I know it sounds bad but why not work in fast food until you get the job your looking for? You can always work and look for something better, if you already tried that sorry ill shut up now lol
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i forbid to work food service or hotels after I did that for a few yrs b4 i had my hospital job i enjoyed back in ohio... I have an interview w/ Washington Mutual Bank on Tues so hopefully that goes wella nd i have income b4 xmas!
dirty   +1y
ive seen them for 350 buts thats still a shit load for them. im gonna try and rig a power window motor to do the same thing
hotboxd   +1y
i've always wanted a rotating one like in the transporter. then you could have like 3 different plates. a legit one, 1 for shows, and one for when you run from cops or flip the wrong people off. or the right people.