solid wheels

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3066
replies 20
following 7

wht01ranger   +1y
its on the site, i was gonna get some 20s
wht01ranger   +1y

well now i just looked what u wanted, it isnt a complete flat surface, there are holes for the lugs
hotboxd   +1y
oh shit, no that's it. i understand there should be holes for lugs.

i guess i could just get them painted.
wht01ranger   +1y
yea prolly
scrp1day   +1y
i wonder if you can get a smoothie in black with a chrome lip? any pics out there? im too lazy to look myself.
hotboxd   +1y
hello, that's what i've been looking for. i can't seem to find them, but if you do, please post.
scrp1day   +1y
well im sure you could have em powder coated at about any wheel repair shop. it would cost but i bet it would look friggin tits! my bad tho didnt see the part about black with machined lip up top. whic truck are oyu gonna put em on? and did you ever fix that suspension?
dirty   +1y

probably the black one
hotboxd   +1y
^ ha ha. i'm going to bag my 96 and put them on it. and paint it flat black. and get a steel rollpan. and drop my 2.5 into it. and put a flowmaster on.

the truck is just sitting now. i fried the alternator and it's waiting on the one in my garage to magically get in there. i'm notching the rear of the 96 this weekend, so i might have to squeeze it in. i'll be going to the junkyard soon to find leaves and i'm preparing to buy a 4/5. i have like 10 days to get it ready to be inspected. i've got a ways to go.
hotboxd   +1y
well the only progress is the new alternator. now i still need leaves and a windshield. and door panels. and drop arms.