Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  Red and white tail lights

Red and white tail lights

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 3216
replies 17
following 8

dwarfranger   +1y
I saw a newer ranger with just red and white tail lights does anybody know what year they are from, have any pics, and know where i could buy them? no they are not euro lights they are stock also would they fit my 97 with red white and yellow thanks.
daweezi   +1y
im pretty sure they are 01 and up lights, but im not sure if they will fit or not since 97 had 3 diff bulbs and i think 01 up only uses 2. but i do know u can fit 98-2000 tails on ure truck without any problem, but beyond 2000 im not sure.
dwarfranger   +1y
ok i found them they are 2000 but it only looks like 2 bulbs do you think they would work if not directly then with a new harness? here is the link to where i found them i think they are pretty cheap but i wonder why one is 5 dollars more than the other

roush   +1y
98-00 the backup is on the bottem of the lens and 01+ the backup is molded at the top of the lens.
dwarfranger   +1y
yeah but what about the signal is the backup and signal the same light on the 2000 and up?
roush   +1y
ya, my 01 came with left over 00 tails. wiring and sockets all pluged in fine
dwarfranger   +1y
sweet!
tiger   +1y
The reverse light and turn indicator are not the same on 01+. The brake light and turn signal are the same. One way to make them work is to use the reverse part as a turn signal and not have reverse lights...
dwarfranger   +1y
im putting 2000's on a 97 so it should be ok right?
dwarfranger   +1y
they also have 3 holes for each light just like the 97's so i think ill be ok