93-00 Ranger Bumper from Grant Kustoms

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 10597
replies 41
following 18

spngr311   +1y

I second that.
wanna b lower   +1y
Yea i like it alot its just to expensive for me right now, but get some pics up if you can and im sure somebody will buy.
grantkustoms   +1y
thanks guys for the responce we really appreciate it.
Matt
daweezi   +1y
yea, i would definately be more inclined to buy it if i were to see it painted and installed on another ranger first, price is steep but i understand its hand-made steel, but yea i think the biggest thing is no one wants to be a guinea pig and be the first one to try it out if u havent seen the results already. maybe yall could find someone in cali and offer them a discount on the bumper if they were to put it on and get it painted that way others can see what the product looks like on the ranger itself...thats the only thing that would hold me back if i had the money right now
blackranger93   +1y
Hey I like it I would Deff. buy it......
tiger   +1y
hell, I"LL be the damn guiena (whatever) pig. I'm not a huge fan of my lower valance as it is and want to modify it in a similar way as the valance Grant is selling....I'm just wondering if it fits the '01....
the twanksta   +1y
I think it will look sweet, but yeah i think most of us dont have the 400 to spend on it at the moment. I def plan to get a new bumper in the future prob once i bag cuz i have a fiberglass bumper cover...so once i drag it off ill hit you guys up! hahaha!
hotboxd   +1y
why can't you do a billet piece and an intercooler?
96rangerxlt   +1y
Yeah I would definitely like to try one of these bumpers out. I'm putting an explorer front clip on mine though, so Im not really sure how well the bumper would match some of the lines. Any chance of a bumper for explorer swaps coming out anytime soon?
spngr311   +1y
I know this is an old thread, but is there any pics of this actually installed on a ranger? It's a bit too much money for me to spend without seeing it actually on a ranger.