Page 2 of 3
Ranger Exterior \  solenoids

solenoids

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 4367
replies 25
following 10

dwarfranger   +1y
nope autoloc sucks i had them. get the trunk release kit from Ive had mine on my s-10 for over 4 years and they have popped every time the button was pushed. Its gone through extremely heavy use. I delivered pizzas 6 days a week for 2 1/2 years with them and the truck has also been my daily driver since i bought it new in 2001. they are only 15lbs. but have never failed. I wont buy anything else.
Post was last edited on Sep 07, 2005 11:09. This post has been edited 1 times.
scrp1day   +1y
thanks dwarf sounds like just my kind of thing cant take a beating
center stage customs   +1y
Im gonna tell you guys right now, the AVS door popper kits are the best out there, absolutely NOTHING compares, autoloc, spal, none of em
these are the real deal
gear driven, VERY slim so they fit in basically everything, and at the same time can open anything LOL
I've got these kits in stock so if anyone's interested let me know
Best investment you can make for you truck if your shaving the doors
ESPECIALLY on a daily
hit me up guys
later
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
spngr311   +1y
What does that kit cost?
scrp1day   +1y
and what is included in the kit?
welp you can either get the kit with just the poppers and install materials. Or you can get the full alarm setup and there's a couple different options for that.
Just the popper setup is gonna run you $149.99 and the 12 channel full alarm setup with poppers and everything is going to run you $289.99

email me though if you'd like more info or if your interested in purchasing a set and I'll get you guys setup, and those prices are my retail but im always down to help out you Rangerscene guys
email me though

later guys
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
baha   +1y
where's their website so we can check them out
dont know if they have em posted but its airbagparts.com
LOL not to be confused with airbagit.com, no aim BS here LOL
scrp1day   +1y
thanks bro good lookin out
got some sets in stock so jus let me know if you guys need some sets.