Page 2 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  JULY sale !!! ALL Grant Kustoms smooth mini rollpans $49.99

JULY sale !!! ALL Grant Kustoms smooth mini rollpans $49.99

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 2896
replies 19
following 8

tiger   +1y
I lost the pics I had of the pan, but I want to double check...the pan isn't flat lengthwise is it? The tailgate has a slight bow side to side, I saw a Ranger yesterday with a flat pan side-to-side and it didn't look as good as a curved one.
jackedup99   +1y
could you post pictures on this thread?

i would be interested in getting on, maybe, not 100percent

id like to see how they look first
layingframe89   +1y
hmm well then i might be buying them taillight fillers dam i did not know anyone made them.
grantkustoms   +1y
on the roll pans you can get it flat or with a curve. the onlt way you would want it flat is if you had a tailgate skin. Because all tailgate skins are flat. To add the curve is a $15.00 charge but it matches up with the stock tailgate perfect.
Grant Kustoms has what you want to shave your truck. Jimmy from centerstage customs is a great guy he will treat you right.
center stage customs   +1y
appriciate that props there Matt,
and I appoligize there fella's for not being prompt on the response for ya guys , if you have any other ?'s let me know and i'll get you helped out.
Got a contest going on right now on the Mazda site and im tryin to come up with one for you Ranger guys so keep your eyes open for that one.
later fella's
daweezi   +1y
glad to hear ure thinkin about a ranger contest, cant wait for it
tiger   +1y
How long does shipping take?
If in stock it'll go out next day, otherwise if needs to be made it'll have about a 3-4 day turnaround and then ship via UPS ground.
Very Good ship and build times for such quality of parts.
you guys let me know if there's any pieces your needing, and as far as full skins for you guys, I'll definently give you guys a good deal if you wanna get one.
LOL we'll give ya a RangerScene discount , since i am doing that for those Mazda guys lol
get ahold of me and we'll work something out.

alright guys later
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
daweezi   +1y
ill be ordering a roll pan after mini nats in september...maybe before, who knows
Awesome bro, just let me know when your ready
we'll get you setup for sure