Page 1 of 2
Ranger Exterior \  JULY sale !!! ALL Grant Kustoms smooth mini rollpans $49.99

JULY sale !!! ALL Grant Kustoms smooth mini rollpans $49.99

Ranger Exterior Ranger Tech
views 2893
replies 19
following 8

center stage customs   +1y
Whats up everybody just wanted to get in here and let you guys know of the AWSOME sale thats goin on for the month of July on all smooth mini rollpans from Grant Kustoms. only $49.99.
You all know the superior quality that comes with all of there products and with a smokin price like that how can you go wrong.
Sales good through July 31st
we're taking orders now
If you'd like to order or have any questions you can email me at
or give me a call at 209-825-6042 (between 9-5 CA time)
im also on AIM at onesikdakota
even though im just letting you guys know of this sale I do sell all of Grant Kustoms AMAZING products and we're offering awsome prices on everything
alright guys and if there's any other suspension parts or anything your needing let me know
later
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
tiger   +1y
Any chance we can get a pic of the Ranger one? Is it bolt in or weld in?
daweezi   +1y
yea and do the ranger rollpans from grant customs contour to the curve in the tailgate or are they completely straight?
center stage customs   +1y
I definently can provide you pics no problem, you can either email me and i'll reply back with em or you can hit me up on AIM and i'll get you the pics through there. All Grant Kustoms products are built to perfection, body lines will always match up, you'll always have a matching contour with the rollpan. The Quality of these things are second to none , simply amazing.
but my email is
and my AIM is onesikdakota
definently can get you some pics no prob
later guys
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
tiger   +1y
Yeah, I got the pics in an IM, but I didn't save them, my bad, and the pan isn't flat, it's a nice contour top to bottom.

I'll probably get one here soon, can't pass up a $50 brand new roll pan...and I wanted a smoothie anyhow.
bodydropped85   +1y
i wnat a skin when they goin on sale?
layingframe89   +1y
yeah i need a skin also but i need one when they are on sale also
layingframe89   +1y
and GenII 2 taillight fillers that would be nice lol

someone needs to make those
bodydropped85   +1y
grant does there 125 a set.
baha   +1y
OWND Josh