Page 2 of 2
Ranger Projects \  Some old school shit

Some old school shit

Ranger Projects
views 3277
replies 15
following 9

oldsklminitrk   +1y
LOL OMG yeah thats a blast from the past....I might hit you up on that texas tail....I got some ideas that it might work with
hotboxd   +1y

or i was pretending like i didn't know what they were since they are that gnarly. i try to forget about ugly, out of proportion, and a bit over the top shit like that.

if i'm new to mini-truckin', then i'm also new to driving. been into both for the same amount of time (6 years now).
scrp1day   +1y

whoa! way to take it personal! digging the old school look! whats next? some benz wheels?
tiger   +1y
Shit, you can't even FIND those Benz wheels, much less BUY them. I think you might be able to get some replicas, but I'm not sure...don't really look for them.

Oh, and Mark, thank gawd you fixed that truck right. Although I still think you should put a 8" tube screen and a NES in there. PIMP I tells ya!
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah some benz wheels or some old school porsche alloys....I got a few ideas kickin around...but I still want a phantom front end
hotboxd   +1y
if you need porsche wheels, let me know, we got some floating around. you will need to have adapters made though, as they are there own bolt pattern.

trust me, i'm having adapters made for a set of turbo twists i plan on putting on my truck.

and scrp1day: it's hard to not take something personal when it has your name written on it...