threads
Page 2 of 5
Ranger Projects \  They are at it again! Check out this new mod/thread!!!

They are at it again! Check out this new mod/thread!!!

Ranger Projects
views 8050
replies 44
following 14

cruznlife1   +1y
I kinda like the idea. That gap would piss me off though. Also everyone that askes why my hood is fucked up. Ehh, cheap heat extraction. Who can find me a reasonably priced 98 functional ranger hood ? Looking to spend around 400ish bucks at the most....
daweezi   +1y
my best bet would be to build a one off hood ureself? dunno if u have the know how tho, im sure as hell i dont
spngr311   +1y

Yeah, or you could just get some ricer vents, and put them in the top of the hood. It would actually look pretty cool if you did it right. Wouldn't cost much to do. Just make them functional and they won't be so ricey.
baha   +1y
just take off your hood completely its cheaper then those clear hoods and the same effect anyway : j/k
wht01ranger   +1y
just dont completely latch the hood, thats like ram air

i did that to my toyota, but i found out true ram air is more efficient

bodydropped85   +1y
haha mark. y not cut the fire wall right below the wiper cowl so it would come in throught there not ghetto riggin ur hood.
baha   +1y
hey that looks like raheems first car!
cruznlife1   +1y
What about louvers ? I like those, but dont know where I could have it done at. I know they would need to remove the skin from the framing, and my hood is aluminum (factory 98, I think it's aluminum) Anyways, what could that cost ? I'd rather do that than have the truck look like the hood is all cockeyed
spngr311   +1y

That's like the old port-holes on the old school Buicks (?).
baha   +1y
hey cruzn why not just upgrade your cooling system? your truck would look cleaner with out them imo