threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Need help finding an old post. "Bolt-In Power window regulator"

Need help finding an old post. "Bolt-In Power window regulator"

General Discussion
views 3159
replies 4
following 3

ndross475   +1y
There was a great post on the site on how to convert to power windows, I think Tuna wrote it, I saved a bookmark and it no longer works, Then I searched google a cached link shows up but directs to a bad page, does anyone have a link or know how to find it. Searching the site for power window, bolt-in regulators, etc. and the article doesn't show. Puzzled... Thanks BTW this isn't a bitch about the site, just happen to be ready to do this project and ran in to this glitch, Here is a copy and paste of the GOOGLE search result i am looking for.:

MazdaBScene.com • View thread - Bolt in power window regulator and ...
www.mazdabscene.com › ... › Modification Tech › Audio - Interior
Mar 28, 2012 - 15 posts - ‎6 authors
Bolt in power window regulator and motor for 1986 through 1993 Mazda B2000, B2200 and, B2600i You will need to buy the front power ...
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 8/19/15
ndross475   +1y
Thank you so much, can you share how you found it, so I can do it myself next time? Teach a man to fish...:-)
baha   +1y
Believe it or not this helps me, I see the site search engine needs some tweaking and I need to have google reindex the site. There will be a feature in the future that will allow you to save bookmarks on the site so even if the links change you will be covered.

In the link where it says › Modification Tech › Audio - Interior, Audio - Interior was the old section this thread was in. Threads in that category got moved to Mazda Interior during the conversion. You can use that to browse, it's actually on the first page. I hope this helps, the site will get better!
applianceguy   +1y
Thanks for reviving the Thread that you speak of, as I am going to need to reference to it for my #2 conversion on my blue truck. The conversion is all good on my grey truck.
Page 1 of 1