Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Tonneau cover

Tonneau cover

General Discussion
views 1634
replies 7
following 3

classy motherfμcker   +1y
Where can I find a tonneau cover for my 91 b???? Or anyone know of a truck that would fit
sincitylocal   +1y
You'll be hard pressed to find one. I've been looking since 2008.
dan woodland   +1y
Craftec inc made one for me... 317-984-4606.
The Lizard King   +1y
If you have a short bed truck (6' long bed), then you can try to find a Bestop 15030-01 ZipRail soft tonneau. That's the one that I have on my truck. I bought mine from streetsideauto.com, but a quick glance on their website shows that they don't sell that particular model anymore. EDIT: After a little more digging, it appears that the 6' one is now the 18030-01 model and the 7' one is the 18031-01 model. HTH.
Post was last edited on Aug 19, 2015 07:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
bynemeans   +1y
Don't know if any of you are still looking, but I posted photos of mine years ago fishing for a buyer. Never mounted, still on frame - totaled my truck in '98 then joined the service. Photos I have are from '10. Should still be stored in garage and covered.
sincitylocal   +1y
Location?
bynemeans   +1y
Illinois. Was bought for a 92 B2600, truck got totaled before I mounted it. The '10 pics were after I pulled it from the garage, pulled blankets and such that were covering it; as far as I know it's still sitting the same way, been two years since I've been back stateside. No reason to think its any different though.
Page 1 of 1