Page 1 of 4
Mazda Projects \  Ugly Truckin B2600i Project

Ugly Truckin B2600i Project

Mazda Projects
views 9751
replies 39
following 10

filmoslim   +1y
This is my Ugly Trucking B2600i project. Its a 91 2WD B2600i LE-5. My goal with this truck is to build a reliable mini that is clean on the inside, and a little rough on the out side.

post photo
post photo
post photo
shortymattman   +1y
I dig it.... even the monster topper
filmoslim   +1y
I'm just waiting for the weekend so I can stop buy the pick a part and see if I can tradtithe camper for some interior pieces. Armrest and driver seat adjustment cover
mymmeryloss   +1y
Looks like a nice truck
filmoslim   +1y
It looks way better without the camper

Today I replaced the belts and thought I was going to have the radiator sent out to be rebuilt, but I found out the leak was from the lower hose and not the lower tank. Next is the tune up and oil change.
post photo
thechance   +1y
Well then heres some inspiration for you haha. these are both my trucks.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
filmoslim   +1y
I really like the stance on you extra cab theCHANCE that's what Im going for on my truck, not on the ground but low enough to pay attention to.
filmoslim   +1y
Today I hit the Pick U Parts and found a driver seat that dosen't match but, the adjuster works and the foam is still sum what intact. On my way back i noticed my clutch pedal was staying on the floor after going into gear. So it looks like ill be doing the clutch master and slave this weekend.
filmoslim   +1y
here is my driver seat with the adjustment bar broken. It is no longer is adjustable, just one position.

here my Pick U Part find

post photo
post photo
post photo