Page 2 of 3
Mazda Projects \  Democedes' B2200 build

Democedes' B2200 build

Mazda Projects
views 6870
replies 20
following 6

democedes   +1y
I am selling the parts I am not using. If your looking for something send me a PM and I will let you know
democedes   +1y
SO we have been working away, getting the extended cab prepped for patching. Also picked up some really good paint for the frame. Rust paint that is supposed to seal and prevent it from going any further. Before applying I took a wire wheel to the frame.

Unfortunately when I bought the paint I didnt fully understand what color it was, and now my frame is Frankenstein green.
democedes   +1y
Been a while but have a little more work done. The project has stalled a bit while I gather parts. Mounts for the long bed are cut off and the short bed is now sitting on the frame.

Gas lines are run and new brake line from back to front. Trying to get flex hoses up here is expensive and takes a while, looking at options.

Picked up a couple of seats from an 02 Civic Si for the truck.
mymmeryloss   +1y
In for pics!
democedes   +1y
You ask and shall receive

Seats
thread post photo

Some of the lines run and the shortened box in place:

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Looks great
democedes   +1y
Thanks! One thing I forgot to mention. In the last pic you will see a Flowmaster Super 40 2.5" single inlet dual outlet muffler
democedes   +1y
Updates! The build stalled for a few months, but is back up and going. Here are some new progress pics.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
democedes   +1y
So its been a while and the truck is all assembled. I have purchased a house and moved and a new vehicle that has taken my time. However I am about to get this project rolling again. Right now I need to finish the interior, and hook up the emergency brake cable. Once that is done the body work for paint will start. Then I have a Chev 305 that will be going into this beast.