Page 2 of 2
Mazda Projects \  b2200 standard cab

b2200 standard cab

Mazda Projects
views 9435
replies 18
following 4

baha   +1y
Sorry, currently the system is processing about half a million photos, I'll have it process yours in a bit.
imrjbitch   +1y
heres a link to my first video of her on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=75&v=gOQA4A1JJK4
imrjbitch   +1y
Has anyone had a problem with their stock master cylinder after a more hp swap? I think mine might've been on its way out anyways but I jus wanted to know if anyone had to get a bigger master for the motor. My problem jus started happening today where the pedal would stick to the floor. But it's only when I'm on the clutch too long. Like for reverse and 1st. It pops back out fine for quick shifts. But gets stuck when needing to come from a stop.
Cusser   +1y
Clutch master cylinder ? These go out every few years. If pedal sticks to the floor - like mine did once - I just replaced the MC and the clutch slave cylinder, flushed all the old fluid out.

The brake master cylinder on mine has seemed more sturdy over the 21 years I've had the '88.

No, I don't think the engine stuff is related at all.
imrjbitch   +1y
oh ok. im gonna try out the master tomorrow and will update with what unfolds. im hoping the slave is fine for now considering it came with the swap. should be under 30,000 miles. but thanks cusser! nice to know you still hang around on here! lol
Cusser   +1y
"thanks cusser! nice to know you still hang around on here! lol "

Let's just say I try to wade through the convoluted site, having trouble since all those software changes were made....on the plus side, a YouTube tutorial of 5 minutes by a 9-year-old boy helped me recover an unknown Windows XP administrator password.
imrjbitch   +1y
So I got the master replaced and no more problems *knock on wood* but yea. It hasn't been sticking. However the fluid did get really dirty. I did the "pump the pedal a lot and let the bubbles come up through the master" method since I wasn't sure on how to open the bleeder by the slave. And I didn't have a jack to get under -___-
imrjbitch   +1y
Im having a problem with my wipers tho. They work but here's the thing. When I put it one click or two clicks, they go at like the second speed. Not quite high but constant. And it does this for the first two clicks. Now, off and third click cause them to turn off. And when they turn off, they don't stop after the cycle. They stop whenever they want during the cycle. So I have to guess when to turn them off to get them down and stopped. Anyone have any ideas?