Page 1 of 2
Mazda Projects \  b2200 standard cab

b2200 standard cab

Mazda Projects
views 9427
replies 18
following 4

imrjbitch   +1y
soooo i wanted to make a build thread, but im already far along. but you know, theres always more to go. ha

this is when i first got her

then i lowered 4"blocks and cranked torsions and painted the stocks gold (rattle can) ha

then i took the stops out for a few days before putting them back in. i couldnt handle the ride. lol

then put some new wheels on and took her to her first show
thread post photo

i wanted to go for a different look so i painted the face peach/salmon and tried my hardest to polish the lips. i think the wheels are american racing gamblers. 15x10 dont know any other specs on em. got them from a lifted guy off craigslist for 130. stretched on 205/55r15 yokohamas.

this is what my girlfriend did to my tailgate for the show and its still on! ha

then i put the volvo lip on that ive seen on here before. i think the guy had a white b2600 with black wheels? idk i saw it a while back

see the one racing seat? hahaha

and this is what im working towards right now. jus got the money for the manifold. gonna order soon and get it started.
neps93_b2200   +1y
nice project
imrjbitch   +1y
thanks man! its jus getting started! haha
imrjbitch   +1y
so i have since decided against the rotary for some reason. haha
but i have another swap going in. jus got the mounts done. mainly wiring now. (it is a pain without a fuse box) but will update soon.

im gonna have lots of questions and show a little progress here and there.
sincitylocal   +1y
First generation MPV's have a decent under hood fuse panel that might work for you. Same side as the B trucks.
I wish I had come across one before I swapped my engine.
imrjbitch   +1y
Problem is, the new engine didn't come with a fuse box. Will it work for the most part if the new engine is efi too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
befarrer   +1y
When I did my rotary swap, I used the B2200 underhood fuse box, I had to utilize the last empty slot (truck was EFI before so I had more fuses), but the style of fuse box was the same as the RX7, so I unhooked the 2 wires from the RX7 box that I needed, and they clipped into the truck box. I think the fuse that I needed to add was to power the fuel injectors, the rest of the EFI electronics were taken care of by the other fuse. Then there is the headlights, main fuse, and another one I think.
imrjbitch   +1y
so i decided not to get a rotary and go with something totally different and not really heard of. at least with trucks. i went with one of the most common 86 swaps. a 3sge beams blacktop. i will post up pics tomorrow with better light and what not. and i will also see about uploading some videos. ive been pretty excited about it and i will share it with you guys!

but in the meantime, here is a pic from a local meet. and if you look closely, you can see the top creeping up a little bit. lol

[img]http://i.imgur.com/yOLn5vu.jpg[/img]
post photo
Post was last edited on Oct 12, 2015 12:10. This post has been edited 3 times.
Post was last edited on Oct 12, 2015 12:10. This post has been edited 1 times.
imrjbitch   +1y
so apparently nothing i try to upload is working so ill jus post links