Page 31 of 31
Mazda Projects \  DropOut: Bagged & BD'd on 20's

DropOut: Bagged & BD'd on 20's

Mazda Projects
views 72723
replies 309
following 56

baha   +1y
You can use the Contact page or send me a message. Use that to message me the account and email and we can go from there.
baha   +1y
Oh yeah, if you have access to the email address in which you registered your existing account all you need to do is reset your password. There's a link on the login page or go here -> http://www.mazdabscene.com/settings/password/forgot
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Well it's been a while since I've updated this page but the truck is still around and doing well. A friend of ours took it in and did a phenomenal job on the Body work and paint job inside and out for us. We plan to pull the interior and fiberglass the dash and console, some speaker pods in the doors etc. And paint it all blue to match the outside which will pretty much call this truck done. Its gotten alot of awards since the paint job, including people's choice out of 380 cars at a local show. Few top 10's, top 20's, best of show at a small local show as well, top 50 from relaxin in the NW out of 300 trucks.... overall the truck has done real well and gets alot of love around these parts.
I'll remember to post more progress as we get things done with the interior.
post photo
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
Rob Clayhill   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
kovz   +1y
Absolutely phenomenal. Truck looks perfect. Congratulations!