Page 1 of 7
Mazda Projects \  Dan's 89 B2200 Auto Project

Dan's 89 B2200 Auto Project

Mazda Projects
views 29484
replies 65
following 30

baha   +1y
That's pretty slick, I like how you made it look factory.
axel breaker earl   +1y
Yes it is a neat project to do.......BUT..... ... now you can't fill the reservoir with beer and slip a tube over the factory windshield squirter that runs into the cab so you can have a beer while driving down the road with a pull of the lever all without the cops knowing!

Ya'll probably think I've done that before....don't you?
baha   +1y
That reminds me. I've been meaning to try out my new Mr. Beer kit and brew a batch.
axel breaker earl   +1y
Yeah, my oldest son has been doing that.......word is, he's getting pretty good at it.......he hasn't brought me over any lately, so I can't rate it lately......hopefully that will change.
SilentDawn   +1y
How I can go through this thread and only comment on the horns is beyond me...But...

LOVE modern dual tone horns!! The "Meep" POS, laughable horn has got to go!

I went back through. The rad looks sweet! Love the classic and clean look of the air cleaner!

And I remember that injury. UGH that must have sucked! That'll grind your teeth...
steve@az   +1y
I went to the JY a couple months ago and found a 70's Ford pickup to rob the horn from. I now have a dual-tone horn, the "meep" stocker and the more manly sounding 70's Ford.

Looks good with a real air filter on it!
axel breaker earl   +1y
That really looks good Dan! I'm going to have to order a couple of those air cleaner adapters, I can tell already!
jdmartin   +1y
Dan, you're doing some great work on this truck! I love that Edelbrock air cleaner, that is badass looking!
Cusser   +1y
I'm too impatient; unless I wasn't in any hurry, I probably would've called Rock Auto customer service, told them about the cross-threaded part, and either try a metric die or cut off the bad part and "fix-up" the threads, as I bet the stud would still be plenty long. But I'd sure be pissed. And if that didn't work out, then I'd have the replacement one sent out. You likely were sent a "customer-returned" part initially.

Looks good !!!
First photo above: believe that's the AC evaporator case.
Second photo: that's the AC evaporator, not the heater core. See the brass expanision valve at the top right?
Cusser   +1y

Sounds like the spaghetti western Death Rides a Horse !!!

Both John Phillip Law and Lee Van Cleef didn't get their revenge until years later. A must see !!!