threads
Page 47 of 47
Mazda Projects \  Project: Lil Red (Bagged & V8 88' B2200)

Project: Lil Red (Bagged & V8 88' B2200)

Mazda Projects
views 138562
replies 464
following 70

Cusser   +1y
Well, things do change. In 1993 I retired my 1970 VW because my insurance costs were significant for a second "pleasure vehicle", and my kids liked to eat every day. In 1994 I bought the '88 Cab Plus because they could climb into the back and sit facing forward. Good luck on your future projects, and sure would help if the Penguins win tonight...catfish be damned !!!

We bleed black and gold....
kovz   +1y
Thanks Cusser, I hear that! Let's go Pens!
fdugn545   +1y
Sad to see your truck go but I totally understand why u gotta sell. Family comes first.

Fred
kovz   +1y
Well she's officially sold. Thank you to those who followed my thread, helped me figure out things, and for all the comments and feedback. I really loved this truck and enjoyed being a part of this forum. Although I haven't posted much lately, I learned so much from reading threads on here.
And I really think this build thread helped sell the truck because the new owner was able to see every step of the build from start to finish.

I won't be leaving the truck scene. I'm looking for something with back seats, bagged, and a V8. Once you go 8 cylinders, you can't go back!

Thanks again everyone! Keep on truckin'!