replies 537
following 73

slowroller   +1y
That's my dads 1935 reo speedwagon.

thread post photo
dan woodland   +1y
Very nice!!! Nice work!
slowroller   +1y
I still have a 100% functional bed which is important to me. It does still have to serve as a truck after all.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Damn this is turnin out nice!
876 countryboii   +1y
Okay so im a bit of an idiot, firstly this build is what made me become. Member of this site so i could follow it and blaa blaah, dude ur fab skills are spectacular, okay now my question is, if i put 2" angled blocks and that sliding spring set up ill have smooth riding in d back and b able to carry load right?? I need my truck to remain truck like as possible when it comes to carrying load but i want it to look good too. Is it too much to have the best of both worlds?
mtrain   +1y
I have a question on the Nissan VQ35DE engine in the engine bay a few pages back.

I see you have an intake off of a GTR. Did you have any issues getting it fit that block? I know the newer GTR's that use that intake run a 3.8l engine vs the 3.5l in your picture.

The reason I'm curious is that I fabbed up my stock VQ35 intake [basically I just gutted it, and epoxied the front of the runners for better flow, then welded it back up]. If that intake will fit it might be an option one day to swap.........thanks.