threads
Page 2 of 3
Mazda Wheels Tires \  What kind of wheels are these and where to buy center caps

What kind of wheels are these and where to buy center caps

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 2673
replies 26
following 5

b2600bomber   +1y
did you happen to find the model name or number for these also?
jc50942   +1y
not as of yet....but as soon as i know ill let you know.
b2600bomber   +1y
ok thanks i'm still searching too but with no luck as of yet... I can't even find a picture of another one
jc50942   +1y
don't know if its gonna matter or not but what size is the wheel. 15"? I looked and I have no center caps here. still waiting for a msg back from my guy at Eagle. Ill let you know as soon as I here from him.
jc50942   +1y
OK..so heres what I found out...the guy said it is a 171 series wheel, they dont produce the caps for them anymore and dont have any old stock either. but I got part numbers at least.
3121-00 for machined(which is what yours look like to me)
or 3121-09 for polished wheels.

probably gonna have to either eBay or Google search to source them somewhere.
charlesskelter   +1y
I'm going to disagree and say those are polished, just not in like new condition as I don't recall ever seeing those in a machined finish. Now if you don't plan to clean them up, I wouldn't use a polished center because it will make the rest of the rim look like poo.
charlesskelter   +1y
Just did a quick search and found this: Looks like polished was the only option. As jc stated 3121-09 would be the correct center for the wheels according to their chart.
b2600bomber   +1y
yea they are polished just really dirty in the pic i'm working on cleaning them up slowly lol alot of rubbing though
b2600bomber   +1y
so would these be the right thing?

chaserjohndoe   +1y
you posted up a wiring diagram.