threads
Page 1 of 3
Mazda Wheels Tires \  What kind of wheels are these and where to buy center caps

What kind of wheels are these and where to buy center caps

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 2668
replies 26
following 5

b2600bomber   +1y
I got these wheels today and was wondering if anyone knows what they are and possibly where I can find some center caps. I've looked every where I know to on the net and can't find them. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

post photo
post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Arent those american racing wheels? Probably discontinued
jc50942   +1y
they are discontiued but you should still be able to get caps somewhere on the net...we have ppl come into the shop all the time looking for stuff like that....we might even have some in the storage shed....i doubt all four but ill look tomorrow
jc50942   +1y
i believe this would be the right cap for that wheel, or something damn close

jc50942   +1y
you should take a picture of the back of one of those wheels...i might be able to order you some through our supplier.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Damn im good
charlesskelter   +1y
Several options: ARE, Prime, Eagle, Etc. be sure to measure the diameter. There were a few different sizes even among the same brand.
b2600bomber   +1y

I would really appreciate it and thanks for all the help... I'll measure the width of the hole tomorrow and I've got to take one back of anyways to change a tire hence the flat on the back so I'll grab some pics too.
jc50942   +1y
after a couple hours of research, they are eagle alloy wheels for sure...i sent a pic to my guy at our Eagle supplier and he is getting me a number for the center cap, and or number for all the center caps that will fit that wheel. I should know something in the next couple days.
b2600bomber   +1y
amazing work just pm what they'll cost and how much shipping would be