Page 2 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  crome navigator rims will they fit ???//

crome navigator rims will they fit ???//

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 2742
replies 16
following 6

jason eden   +1y

Yes i have seen that but im not sure i really like that look. If i have to get a bit more clearance I might do it 1/4 but i cut the top of the tubs out and the upper supports are out and the fender lip is rolled. So i guess its a go know on my 18" ill bring them next week to get redrilled. i think im going to tub the rear in a few months to clean it up back there.
jason eden   +1y
hi update they fit i rolled rear fender which flared them about 1" no rubbing.
fronts ok as long as im aired up. rears have 1" or more clearance. " lug nuts only thread on about 7 or 8 turns " tire shop said its ok as long as you get 5 turns.
kovz   +1y
How did you flare the rears? Do you have pictures?
jason eden   +1y
all i did was take a 2" pvc pipe and slowly roll the fender lip. after i got it to fold over i lowered the bags a bit and rolled again " i did this like 4 times " it came out nice I did cut out the fender wells so as i rolled it also flared it out about 1" .
post photo
mark13   +1y
jason, what year navigator did your rims from?
so clean!
rafya06   +1y
I like the fitment with those wheels look good 5 stars...
jason eden   +1y

I think early 2000's i forgot but im sure you can find them on ebay for like 100 to 150.00 set then its 100 to 125.00 to get them redrilled and 25 for lug nuts i bought new caps that dont say lincoln for like 75.00