threads
Page 4 of 13
Northwest \  MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

Northwest Events
views 19000
replies 122
following 30

91extcab   +1y
and some more... i think i took about 100 pix...

91extcab   +1y

91extcab   +1y
and more...

Here is the tank Mikey needed!!!!

JMZ Jeff and his portable desktop carry on the airplane computer... that isnt a laptop... its a freakin mobile desktop!!!
91extcab   +1y

when i looked at this guys truck i didnt even notice the fact that the taggin on the side said mazdafest... i just thought it was kind of a cool idea to tag the truck with graffiti like artwork... but sittin here lookin at the pic i cant believe i didnt even notice it said mazdafest... boy i feel like a dumbass.

this really was an awesome show. i was glad to finally be able to meet members from here and other custom enthusiasts. i was happy to finally be able to put screen names to faces... altho for most of the show i kept callin people by their screen names cause thats what we all kept introducing ourselves as. the show was friggin schweet!!!!
toddluck   +1y
i walked past it like 5 times b4 i noticed..lol.......your pics came out great...lol you got the sosa sticker in there..
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Thanks to all who came out, supported, and threw down. I am sitting in my hotel room, just woke up from a nap and thinking about how much friggin fun I had! So awesome to meet everyone. If anyone starts anything on the East coast let me know I will jump on board and try to help if requested. Become the traveling Bscene dude. LOL Devon is officially the magaphone pimp. Thanks Dev and Dale for all of your hospitality and good times. Look forward to maybe not bigger but better and funner show next year.......
sosatheshark   +1y

great ,not only did i not make it ,but now everyone thinks im a dirty whore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
91extcab   +1y
i told you i took a picture of it todd... i just uploaded and linked everything i took pix of... next time i will have to come prepared with a couple spare batteries so i can take more pictures and actually get pix of us all hanging out... the people who were there, and even the ones who camped out over night were all cool as hell. you guys really are friendly, entertaining (even if you are ghey cause you like to yell thru a megaphone all day, night, and next morning at 7am), and outright good people. as we all have said b4 we are like family here and you guys all made me feel welcome, even tho i drove the jetta since the mazda was down.

btw, thanks dev for picking on me and my jetta and leaving the other mkIII, and the mkIV alone... i felt the love...

into the megaphone "who's black jetta is this...?" the unamplified yell "its mine" Megaphone reply "well move it"
cl (chris)   +1y
Glad too hear everybody had a good time! It looks like it was a pretty good turn out for a first time show! Great job to everyone involved in planning and putting it on.
91extcab   +1y

hey todd... TURKEYS DONE!!!

... and it wasnt even the least bit cold out...
Post was last edited on Jul 27, 2009 12:07. This post has been edited 2 times.