threads
Page 2 of 13
Northwest \  MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

Northwest Events
views 18997
replies 122
following 30

dirtracer14   +1y
Would like to also thank the guys that worked so hard to make this show happen. Dev,Jeff (flew in for the show) Dale, and the rest of the bsene that helped make this work. We had a great time and now my younger son thinks he want to get a mini truck for his first ride . Dont forget 2 girls catering (i think thats what they were called) For all the food it was great man, good food at a great price!!!! The whole day was real layed back and relaxing cant wait till next year sould be awsome!!
toddluck   +1y
what was the second trophie he took i couldnt remember?...go to chat guys
dirtracer14   +1y
He made the top 10 for over all and 1st for best audio/video. The trophys were so bad ass who ever thought of that it was way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!1
toddluck   +1y
tell your kid we are all proud of him i could see was trying to hold back his emotion a lil bit it was great man
toddluck   +1y
you get mazda fest stickers?
dirtracer14   +1y
Ya we got some he put it on as soon as he got it.
thread post photo

He really didnt think he was gonna place....... there were some real nice trucks there. He has really come to relize all the time and work he put into the truck was worth it in every way... He has big plans to finish the inside and then the body.....Dude how about rufus and the all out sprint with the shift knob??? Just sitting here and that popped in my head... good stuff man.

BTW we made it to the races and didnt get home till 12:30...... long ass day
sosatheshark   +1y
damm i missed one hell of a fun show ,so who all placed from bscene and what did they place with and so on ?and whos are those dirt ,your sons for the system,those boards are the best man,i wouldnt drove there just for one of them ,but couldnt afford 1k in gas to make it there lol
toddluck   +1y
gotta love the support from my wife she is a real trooper
toddluck   +1y
thats gonna be my new avitar as soon as i can get someone to resize it
sosatheshark   +1y
resize what ?lmao