threads
Page 1 of 13
Northwest \  MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

MAZDAFEST 09 BITCHEZ...PICS!!

Northwest Events
views 18985
replies 122
following 30

toddluck   +1y
First off thanks DEV JEFF and DALE for a hell of a show had a great time everyone did

uploading pics now......
tunameltman   +1y
You guys suck, lol j/k Glad to hear you had a great time. I'm trying to see what I can come up with to do a Mazdafest for us east coaster's next year, to expand it, lol!
toddluck   +1y
ok here is the link
dev is a goffy azz funny mofo...thanks for the post whore badge and the honerable mention i really appriciate it

and congrats to tuckin20"s for the underconstruction class

here is the link
toddluck   +1y
thread post photo
toddluck   +1y
some dude taged his truck sayin "mazdafest" it was awsome
thread post photo
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
Congrats on the Post whore award Todd!!!

that tagged mazda is pretty wild - best paint award? LOL
toddluck   +1y
dev is crazy he started givin shiit away..on the bullhorn ok first person to bring me a shift knob gets a shirt.......first person to bring me 4 vavle stem caps gets a shirt.......then out of his ass he comes up with i need a tail gate...funny shit watching people run there asses of to get a gate.....

toddluck   +1y
lol thanks linn you missed a good show man....THIS IS WHAT MINI TRUCKING IS ALL ABOUT man

it was a smaller show but comparable to to even the big shows just on a smaller level you would never know this was there first show....the did a top notch notch job and took the time to meet everyone.......my dad towed the 85 down ....and he is like 60..and every one made him feel right at home even tho the minitruckin thing he has never understood......now he he does...thanks again
sosatheshark   +1y
awesome bro ,im gladd it was a cool show ,and everyone had fun except us east coast peeps
toddluck   +1y
next year man..im sooo friggin tired