threads
Page 3 of 9
Northwest \  MAZDAFEST PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN!!!!! REGISTER NOW!!!!

MAZDAFEST PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN!!!!! REGISTER NOW!!!!

Northwest Events
views 11605
replies 84
following 17

toddluck   +1y
ok dev i sent sent 20 because we will have 4 people in total camping with us and 3 or 4 vehicles
devb22   +1y

Gotcha....

Thank you!
devb22   +1y
I just want to let you guys know that camping spots are filling up...

We just had a good amount of spots reserved for the IV Ever Low guys....big thanks to them for making a commitment to come support the show....

Also I want you guys to do me a HUGE favor....

MAKE SURE YOU THANK CL (CHRIS), SLEEPYSPEED (DALE), JMZCUSTOMZ (JEFF) FOR ALL THEIR HARD WORK...

JEFF/CHRIS ESPECIALLY I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!
bigamigo   +1y
ill have the extra cash as soon as we make a deal on the 4x4 long bed and tail gate call me asap we whant to camp with everybody
paparoach1983   +1y
hey dev like i said before please save me a spot to camp i get paid tomorrow and will pm you my email so i can make payment.
sleepyspeed   +1y
okay Dev just sent mine in. getting the flier and the wife seeing it for herself she is all for trailering it or however to get the truck down there. This whole time she thought it was some little get together....lol, silly wife.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
Dev, you should have gotten my MO today... if not tomorrow..

MAZDAFEST FTMFW!!!
devb22   +1y
I have gotten payment from both Dale and Cody....

Thanks guys!
toddluck   +1y
dev i have 2 spots right?.....never did get confermation in the mail...no biggie a itrust you man
dirtracer14jr   +1y
Just to make sure it didnt seem to get a response. When we reg or come in for the show we have to PAY for the passenger or other people coming in or is that just for camping? Thanks