threads
Page 2 of 9
Northwest \  MAZDAFEST PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN!!!!! REGISTER NOW!!!!

MAZDAFEST PRE-REG IS NOW OPEN!!!!! REGISTER NOW!!!!

Northwest Events
views 11606
replies 84
following 17

devb22   +1y

Unfortunately dogs are not allowed...

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
devb22   +1y
Just wanted to issue a quick thanks to all those that have pre-registered for the show, it's really great knowing we have that kind of support!
91extcab   +1y
i got to come up with some scrap and put it in the bank and ill be pre regging. just got switched to closing driver... shouldnt be long...
paparoach1983   +1y
I just got paid and will be sending payment in for reg. I dont do paypal so i cant go that route.
devb22   +1y

Cool, not a problem man!

I appreciate the heads up!
91b2200(cody)   +1y
i'll pre reg!

camp too!

gunna have to send out an MO soon!
devb22   +1y
Pre-Reg is working well...

Thanks to all of those that have taken advantage of it...it's great to realize we have support!!!!
paparoach1983   +1y
Yeah by the way i will want to camp if there is still spots i pm you as well dev.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
save me a camp site!!! whooowhooo
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
i have a question, it says that you can have one passenger and have to pay for more people. does that mean that you have to pay to get into the show? i am planning on being there all weekend to hang/help out but dont have a mazda anymore. do i just register my ride ill be drving there to get in? also i mentioned i will be able to help in that other thread and dont remember seeing a response so dev can you pm me and let me know about what kindve stuff i could help out with.