MazdaFest?

Northwest Events
views 17582
replies 155
following 23

91b2200(cody)   +1y
walla walla washington .. like i said in chat when we brought this up ..lol
cl (chris)   +1y
ROOSTER ROCK STATE PARK in the Columbia river gorge 22 miles east of Portland on I-84. There have been mini trucks shows there before. Its right on the river very nice place to show your rides and fun place for the family.
toddluck   +1y
rooster rock sounds great!!!
sleepyspeed   +1y
what's up with walla walla cody?

I mean it's close to me so no biggie just curios why your stuck on it.

Rooster rock's a cool place, but a long ways for those Idaho dudes.
cl (chris)   +1y
FYI Rooster rock is about 5.5 hours from Boise 3 hours from seattle 3 hours from Eugene there is also camping there to make it a weekend not just a 1 day thing.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
ROOSTER ROCK STATE PARK in the Columbia river gorge sounds GREAT ... i'll have to follow cl up there but sounds like a great place
layedoutb2k (chase)   +1y
im definitely down for attending an all mazda show. i dont have a mazda anymore(just finished cutting it up an hour ago .) but i would definitely be down to go to hang out and meet some of you guys in person.

if rooster rock ends out not working, the tri-cities here is somewhat central in the NW and i have some pretty good local cinnections for sponsers and what-not.
sleepyspeed   +1y

cut it up got any leftovers?
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y

its longer than that from boise google maps puts it at 6.5 hours and i know from doing that drive like once a year on the way to salem for dropzone or olyimpa for trapshooting it is closer to 7-7.5 if you are in anything but a car ie truck and trailer. mainly because of the stops for fuel and what not. the blues are a killer when towing. but it sounds like fun i would try and make it just depends on the other shows we are going to.
91b2200(cody)   +1y

that or you have to put into perspective that cl may drive around 90mph in his dawg to get there quicker.... lol